This recipe is for the garlic lover, butter lover, and steak lover in all of us. I think the food pyramid should consist of sections just for garlic and butter. They are staples of cooking and therefore they are good enough for my pyramid. Of course, there will be a dedicated section for steak and the like. This recipe can be done with any piece of your favorite steak, we use sirloin this week.
Rating out of three stars: Hubby- 2 stars Me- 3 stars
Serves 2 Ready in 5 minutes
- ¼ cup of butter
- 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- a steak of your choosing
- Melt butter in a small skillet.
- Stir in the minced garlic and garlic powder.
- Meanwhile, cook the steak as you see fit.
- While you are letting the steak rest, lather on the butter mix.
Sides: Twice Baked Potatoes
Hubby- Garlic garlic garlic!
Me- Make sure you use a tender meat. Yummy.