These was one of the easiest versions of quiche that I have made. Also, so cute using a three leaf clover to cut out the biscuit dough and using it as the cup. It fluffs up nice and still keeps the shape. I might use a larger cookie cutter next time so to make a bigger and cuter clover. Until next year…
Rating out of three stars: 3 stars
Serves 1 Ready in 15 minutes
You can make this on a lager scale using crescent roll dough or any other refrigerated dinner roll dough.
- Two eggs
- 5 piece biscuit tube
- Any veggies you see fit.
- Zucchini, about 4 inches sliced and quartered
- mushroom, 4 small ones chopped
- carrot, about 4 inches sliced and cut into 8ths
- garlic, as much minced as you want
- cucumber, about 4 inches sliced and quartered
- slash of heaving whipping cream or milk
- Pre heat oven to the cooking degree of the dough.
- Grease the mini cupcake pan.
- Separate the biscuits, smash them, and cut using a 3 inch clover cookie cutter. Smash the dough again making it bigger if needed. Place each finished clover shaped dough into a mini cupcake well.
- Mix all of your ingredients together.
- Use a ¼ measuring cup, fill each dough well about half full.
- Cook about 7 minutes or until the eggs are cooked through.
Use this cookie cutter idea for other holidays year round.