This is a flavorful dish that will have your taste buds thanking you.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- ½ cup mayonnaise (use part sour cream if desired)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, and drained
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- bread crumbs if desired for texture and substance
- Pre heat over to 350′.
- Very carefully butterfly the chicken.
- Mix the remaining ingredients.
- Stuff chicken breasts with spinach mixture. Place in shallow baking dish and bake for 20 minutes at 350′ or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.